you probably didn’t know about your REALTORS® at Root Realty
Photo by Residential Photography Solutions
1. We have a sister non profit called The Run Home, which helps fund Sulzbacher Village, a community designed to serve the fastest growing segment of the homeless population, which is women and children.
2. Anna is a WWE fanatic! You better believe she will be front + center when that’s in town.
3. We work 40+ hours a week, 7 days a week. Some days we work from home in our pajamas and other days we get home after dinner from a full day of driving all over town on various appointments and showings. Each day is different and there is never a dull moment.
4. MaryAnne does her best work at 2:00 AM, so don’t be surprised to see emails in your inbox from the middle of the night.
6. Rachel grew up on a ranch in Southern California milking goats and feeding chickens.
7. Combined, we have over 32 years of experience in the real estate industry.
8. Sarah ran a 50 mile race in California because why not?!
10. Amanda played drums in an all girls punk rock band in college. We’re still waiting for her single to drop.
11. We spend a lot of time on continuing education, whether it's in courses or listening to podcasts, working to grow and improve to be the best for our clients!
12. Katie can rap every Lil’ Wayne song.
14. Erica once auditioned for an Oscar Meyer commercial by singing the theme song for a crowd. She didn’t get the part, but she did get to take home a toy hot dog car so who’s the real winner?
15. We can help you find a home ANYWHERE. I mean, we can’t physically hop on a plane and find you an amazing studio apartment in New York or a fabulous ranch in Wyoming (although how cool would that be?!), but we can connect you with someone that we think would be an amazing fit for you to help buy or sell your home outside of Jax.
16. Danay’s most interesting job growing up was working for a guy selling pianos and accordions (that no one bought).
18. Mary-Mychael danced with the Rockettes one summer in high school on Radio City stage.
19. We have various specialty certifications including military relocation, staging, and Nocatee certified agents. Contact us to learn how we can specifically help you.
20. Emily has been to six Taylor Swift concerts. Does she wear matching t-shirts with T-Swift lyrics with her besties to them? Why yes, yes she does.
22. Kait spent 6 years as a cast member in a haunted house. Boo!
23. One of the most frequent questions we get asked is how we get paid. We are 100% commission based and get paid at closing from a pre-negotiated listing agreement. No closing, no paycheck.
24. There’s a very high chance every single one of us was at The Pearl (RIP) for $15 AYCD on the same night before we knew each other.
25. We love what we do, seriously. We know it sounds cliché, but nothing makes us happier than helping you find your first home, sell your current one to move on to bigger + better things, come up with creative solutions in tricky situations, + make friends along the way. We take pride in our work and believe that our work/life balance make us positive, happy, engaged, + purposeful agents. We look forward to helping you soon!